News & Announcements
- There will be a bell choir rehearsal on Wednesday April 23 at 6:30 pm, followed by chancel choir rehearsal at 7:30 pm.
Anybody who has an interest in learning how to play bells is most welcome!
- Join Dorcas Circle as they support Carolyn Kirkendall’s trip to Ecuador. Carolyn Kirkendall and the University of Indianapolis Nursing Students are going to Ecuador, May 7 – 20th. Please drop off your donation in the coat room by April 30th. Collecting: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Anti-itch cream, Anti Fungal cream, Antibiotic ointment, Vitamins w/Iron & Reading Glasses.
- History Made
By a vote of 64 yes 1 no, Epworth UMC decided to proceed with the Fruitful Congregations Journey! At a Church Conference, April 7, officiated by Rev. Bert Kite, our District Superintendent, the decision was made to address the five Prescriptions before us to engage in ministry together going forward into the 21st century. Energy was high, enthusiasm higher as folks from all age groups came out on a cold, damp rainy night in a building without heat to make their voice heard as to what God had laid on their hearts. May we continue to focus upon seeking God’s will in the ways we deepen and broaden our faith and connections with the community at large, building the Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven!
- Lay Leadership Directory 2014: Click Here.
- Summer United Methodist Church Camp in Indiana is now open for registration….go to getkidstocamp.com to find out what is offered and how to register!
- Singles Adult Christian Retreat: May 22-26 - learn more and register here!
- Follow Pastor Bill's Pilgrimage to Santiago, Spain at http://pilgrimagetosantiago2016.blogspot.com
- Prayer Ministry: You are invited to join over 50 members of the Epworth family in a ministry of prayer for the needs of our community, both in and outside Epworth. Prayer requests are emailed and you are asked to include the need in your prayers each day. If you would like to be part of this vital ministry, contact Jean Carr or Ann West.
- Epworth Building project: Informational link
- Support Epworth by shopping at AMAZON.com — learn more and follow our link to support Epworth.
Need Volunteers for 'His Hands and Feet Ministry'
Epworth will be supporting 'His Hands and Feet Ministry'. HHFM is a nonprofit based in the Indianapolis area. Their goal is to provide Christian groups in the area with mission / service trips to Appalachia. Volunteerism is what drives HHFM. Would you like to voulnteer for their mission in June? For more information on how to help visit: www.hhfmindy.org. Also please 'like' their Facebook Page at: HHFM