Worship with Epworth
Our desire is to help you in your journey with God by connecting with God and a faith community through a creative worship experience that blends hymns and praise choruses with thoughtful sermons relating to your daily life.
At Sunday worship, you can expect:
- Worship to last one hour.
- Thoughtful and engaging messages.
- An innovative blend of hymns and praise choruses.
- Inspirational music led by our choir and praise teams.
- People in jeans, suits, flip-flops and everything in between.
- A special moment for children.
- Celebration of Communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- An offering is taken up at each worship service, although this isn’t an expectation of visitors.
Epworth’s worship experience reflects the personality of our church. Simply spend an hour with us on Sunday and you will see our passion for dynamic, meaningful worship. We invite you to check out the opportunities we have for children, youth, and adults of all ages and stages of life. We offer worship and a community that will inspire, challenge, and encourage you as we seek to journey together to know, love, and serve God.
During each service, our Nursery is available downstairs for children ages birth through three. We also invite caregivers to use our Calming Room whenever needed because we understand children need time and space to grow into worship, which can mean taking a break from the pew. The Calming Room is comfortably furnished with a large window into the sanctuary, and user controlled audio to listen to worship.
We would love for you to join us for worship! Sign up for the weekly newsletter by providing your email address on the connection card during worship.