News & Announcements
- The May 18th Divorce Workshop has been cancelled due to low registrations.
- Vacation Bible Study. June 24- 28, 9:00am – noon. Ages 3 by 4/13 thru 5th grade
This year it’s free!!
Registration available in the education wing and church office.Volunteers still needed.
- Great news! Our new front entrance officially opened on May 5th! Folks are free to use the parking lot, ramp, and drop off at the front door steps to the entrance.
- We are excited to announce the addition of our new youth director, Shauna Grimm! Shauna and her husband Dustin are existing members at Epworth. We now welcome her as an official staff member!
- May 19th: One combined service at 11:15am followed by a building dedication and lunch. Join us as we celebrate the completion of Phase 1 construction!
- Help Wanted! Volunteers are needed to fill the roles of Building Super, Sign Changers, and Parking Lot Greeters. The Building Super will be the first responder for church building needs (lightbulbs, leaks, etc.) to assess problem and fix or identify someone to fix. The Sign Changers are responsible for changing the lettering on the Allisonville Rd. sign each week. Parking Lot Greeters are needed to provide assistance to folks on Sunday mornings (wheelchairs, umbrellas, etc.). Contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-1481 for details. Thank you!
- Support Epworth by shopping at AMAZON.com — learn more and follow our link to support Epworth.
Center for Congregations - Community Action Alerts
Want to know what's going on in your community? The Community Action Alerts page on the Center for Congregations website offers an up-to-date calendar of community activities. Check out what's going on and join your community in action!