What does the LORD require from you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8 CEB
Who We Are
Here’s the deal, Epworth cares about one thing more than anything else, the love of God as expressed through Jesus Christ. Epworth is a family of individuals that have experienced that love and believe that it should make a difference in our everyday lives. We want to help as many people as possible to experience that love and leave with a faith that matters.
What This Means For You
What does this mean for you? It means that every time you join us, you will be given this simple, yet important message: God loves you, Jesus died for you, and how you live out your faith matters. It also means that you are always welcome at Epworth. Wherever you are in your faith journey, you will always be accepted as a part of the Epworth family.
Join us at Epworth United Methodist Church and discover for yourself a place that is
- Christ-Centered: focused on the life, words, way, and Spirit of Jesus proclaimed in the New Testament.
- Biblically-rooted: encouraging spiritually-alive, faithful study of the Bible using tools of devotion and scholarship that are appropriate to diverse group of people of all ages.
- Warm-Hearted: A joyful, loving, laughing congregation that experience the grace of God in Jesus Christ in personal and positive ways.
- Open-minded: A place where people can search, think, question, and honestly express their growing experience of faith in an accepting and affirming atmosphere.
- Mission-directed: Continuing the strong sense of mission which has been part of our identity in this community and around the globe.